In order to help provide a safe environment for our patients, staff, and practitioners, we have established the following safety protocols at the office:
1) Patients will be pre-screened for COVID-19 prior to every treatment.
2) Please come alone to your appointment. Minors may be accompanied by their parent/guardian; if parents/guardians accompany their child to their appointment, they must also abide by the safety protocols and will also be pre-screened.
3) We will be taking everyone’s temperature, including staff, prior to entering the clinic (using a forehead no-touch thermometer).
4) If you have symptoms suggestive of COVID-19, regrettably, we cannot provide treatment for you at this time, and we will be rescheduling your appointment. For further direction, you may call 8-1-1 or visit the BC self-assessment tool online: https://bc.thrive.health/covid19/en
5) Patients are asked to wear a disposable or cloth mask at all times while in the clinic.
6) To minimize contact with others, please wait outside the clinic (staying at least 6 feet away from others) before your appointment time. The clinic door will be locked in between patients, and we will call you once it is time for your appointment.
7) Treatment rooms, including chiropractic tables, and commonly touched areas, will be thoroughly disinfected between each patient.
8) Practitioners will be wearing masks and sanitizing or washing their hands between patients.
We take the health and safety of our patients and staff seriously, and we look forward to welcoming you back to our office!
Open since 1982, Dr. Siu Chiropractic is located in the heart of Richmond, BC. Dr. Hubert Siu and Dr. Natalie Siu are chiropractors dedicated to helping you on your journey to healing, health, and wellness. In addition to chiropractic spinal adjustments, our clinic offers adjunctive modalities including shockwave therapy, interferential current muscle stimulation, and low level laser therapy.
Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy is a non-invasive procedure for the treatment of acute and chronic conditions including tennis elbow, plantar fasciitis (heel pain), and calcific shoulder tendonitis. Shock Wave therapy involves focusing acoustic (sound) shockwaves in the tissue where the pain is originating from, thereby improving local blood circulation and metabolism, stimulating a healing response. Click on Shockwave therapy to learn more about how it can help you.
Studies have shown that chiropractic care can help decrease back pain during pregnancy.
Specific chiropractic adjustments where needed can restore joint motion and restore function, enabling the mother to better adapt to the changes in posture and added weight during pregnancy. Go to our Blog section to read more!
To make an appointment now, please go to our "Contact Us" page and fill out the form to check for availability. You may also send us your requests, comments, and inquiries.
Mon: 8:30am - 11:30am, 2pm - 5pm
Tues: 8:30am - 12pm, 2pm - 5pm
Wed: 2pm - 6pm
Thur: 8:30am - 12pm, 2pm - 5pm
Fri: 8:30am - 11:30am, 2pm - 5pm
Sat: 8:30am - 4pm