1) Patients will be pre-screened for COVID-19 prior to every treatment.
2) Please come alone to your appointment. Minors may be accompanied by their parent/guardian; if parents/guardians accompany their child to their appointment, they must also abide by the safety protocols and will also be pre-screened.
3) We will be taking everyone’s temperature, including staff, prior to entering the clinic (using a forehead no-touch thermometer).
4) If you have symptoms suggestive of COVID-19, regrettably, we cannot provide treatment for you at this time, and we will be rescheduling your appointment. For further direction, you may call 8-1-1 or visit the BC self-assessment tool online: https://bc.thrive.health/covid19/en
5) Patients are asked to wear a disposable or cloth mask at all times while in the clinic.
6) To minimize contact with others, please wait outside the clinic (staying at least 6 feet away from others) before your appointment time. The clinic door will be locked in between patients, and we will call you once it is time for your appointment.
7) Treatment rooms, including chiropractic tables, and commonly touched areas, will be thoroughly disinfected between each patient.
8) Practitioners will be wearing masks and sanitizing or washing their hands between patients.
We take the health and safety of our patients and staff seriously, and we look forward to welcoming you back to our office!
Mon: 8:30am - 11am
Tues: 8:30am - 12pm, 2 - 4pm
Wed: 2 - 6pm
Thur: 8:30am - 12pm, 2 - 5pm
Fri: 8:30am - 11am
Sat: 9:30am - 3:30pm
Dr. Siu Chiropractic
1128-8700 McKim Way
Richmond, BC, V6X 4A5
Phone: (604) 270-2227